You’ve been granted magical engineering skills, but you can only use them to build one gadget or machine. What do you build?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MACHINES.
Given magical engineering skills, the one machine I would build would be a Divine Mirror.
This Divine Mirror would accurately reflect each subjects true divinity, revealing to them their amazing power, beauty and light. As they gaze into this magical mirror, all their fears would melt away. The self criticisms and self doubt that rob Joy of taking root in their hearts would instantly vanish.
Divine Mirror’s subjects would only see the true perfection in their BEing. Their brilliance would shine like the Great Central Sun and their strength would grow clear in their reflection.
After stepping away from the Divine Mirror, the subjects would continue to view themselves only as their Purest Self, forgetting all fears and doubts about themselves or others. Only Love would flow from their Pure Hearts and they would share that Love freely with All.
Thanks for stopping by to read my World’s Best Gadget post.
Aum ~ Peace ~ Amen
Here’s many more great ideas about what gadget to build:
- Driven! | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Time travel | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- I don’t know why this HASN’T been thought of yet.. | From One Crazy Life To Another
- Bad Widgets, Crummy Hot Dogs | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget « cognitive reflection
- Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines | alienorajt
- Just A Little Help! « One Crazy Mom
- Daily Prompt: Plug Me In | Under the Monkey Tree
- Just Tell Me What I Need, Robot | Mitten’sKittens
- HDR Chrome | Greg Urbano
- DP Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Sabethville
- Chronos | My Little Avalon
- World’s Best Widget: My Panda Team | Taare Zameen Par
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Yankee Fork Gold Dredge | Exploratorius
- Help to Slay the Dragon | Misifusa’s Blog
- twinflames not tinkertoys | peacefulblessedstar
- Daily Prompt: A Do-Widget | A New Day
- What We Need Are Replicators!
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Cee’s Photography
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget « Mama Bear Musings
- The Lurker’s List | Top Gadget for 2014 and Counting: A Good Mood Gadget
- Man and Machine | L5GN
- Break down the wall | Le Drake Noir
- Daily prompt : The IQ Measuring Gadget | Thoughtless Prattler
- Born to Run and Surf on the Sunset « psychologistmimi
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Super Dubber Plant Weight and Harvest Widget | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Machines | Tommia’s Tablet
- Black Cloak | Ericka Mercado
- Daily Post: Machine | Destino
- A Cooking Machine | A mom’s blog
- DP: Machines | As I See It
- Lifeless (In Haikus) | 365 days of defiance
- A Robot Helper | Flowers and Breezes
- The Transformer | Sébastien Grobelny – Photography
- Daily Prompt: February 7 | The Slow Race to the Future
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | imagination
- Oxygen | Wanderlein
- Gadget? / Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- In Pursuit of Happiness…..(wp daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Daily Prompt: My Amazing Table | Morrighan’s Muse
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | The Wandering Poet
- Bigger, better, faster, stronger: thank you, Surfer Rob! | Rob’s Surf Report
- World’s Best Widget | The Nameless One
- Politeness costs nothing but means everything. | Tales of a slightly stressed Mother!
- Daily Prompt: Being Inventive! | All Things Cute and Beautiful
- Daily Post: Machines | Occasional Stuff
- World’s Best Teleportation Device | U Be Cute – Follow the child inside of you…
- Daily Prompt: World’s Best Widget | Occasional Stuff
- Wanna Read .. “A Heart” | So Not Simple
- Time machine | Emotional Fitness
- Spoiler Alert: Invention of the Century Inside | meg lago
- My Pierogie Pillow
- The Miracle Laundry Dynamo! | meanderedwanderings
- Home Healing Machine | From This Viewpoint
- A Thing-a-ma-bob to Do the Job | My Author-itis
- Black Mirror | The Entire History of You | vic briggs
- Machine of dreams | Life Of A Cosmetologist!